This is the Sagab Volt Stick Bright by Elma Instruments, a voltage detector with dual range sensitivity, universal flat tip, and intelligent self test. It is a non-contact voltage tester with two interchangeable sensitivity settings (from standard 230V range to high sensitivity 24V range), with an integrated white LED flashlight, powerful LED and sound indicators, and a digital microprocessor for higher accuracy and on-board function testing.
Volt Stick Bright is always on and ready for use and is the first voltage detector with integrated self test and battery test capability, making it the safest choice for the user, when detecting voltage.
Volt Stick Bright - Features and Benefits
- The Volt Stick Bright is equipped with extremely bright and visible red LED tip and loud and clear acoustic warning when detecting voltage: safe and easy to use!
- The Volt Stick Bright is supplied including batteries, multi language manual, is UL and CE approved complying with IEC 1010-1 Cat IV 600V.
- The built-in LED flashlight illuminates the measuring area in a bright white light while measuring.
- Volt Stick Bright offers two user selectable ranges, easily changed on the push-button. This makes it possible to detect voltage from as low as 20V to 1000V AC.
- The probe tip is designed to fit into any kind of socket, worldwide and the slim design makes Volt Stick Bright ideal to bring everywhere, even in the pocket of your shirt.
- Special features: Automatic Battery Test, Automatic Self Test, Two user-selectable sensitivities (230V AC and 20V AC) with the possibility of extra high sensitivity (special order, factory set), Powerful flashlight, with auto shutoff capability.
- Flashlight: Push the button briefly to turn the flashlight on and off. The flashlight will also turn off after 30 seconds without voltage detection.
Volt Stick Bright - Technical Specifications
- Voltage range 1: 100 ~ 1000v AC, Sensitivity range 1 Approx. 4 mm from a cable @ 230v AC 50Hz
- Voltage range 2: 20 ~ 1000v AC, Sensitivity range 1 Approx. 20 mm from a cable @ 230v AC 50Hz
- Frequency range: 45 – 65 Hz
- Power supply: 2 pcs. LR03 batteries (incl.)
- Altitude: <2000m above sea level
- Humidity: 80% @ 30°C, 50% @ 40°C RH
- Temperatur: -10…+50°C
- Overvoltage cat.: CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V
- Pollution degree: 2
- Weight: 40g incl. batteries
- Dimensions Length 153mm, Diameter max 20mm
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.