7.5kW Industrial Fan Heater (3 Phase no Neutral) for Heating Industrial Premises BN Thermic OUH2-07
This is the BN Thermic OUH2-07 - a 7.5kW Industrial Fan Heater (400V/3 Phase no Neutral) ideal for Heating Industrial Premises.
The OUH2-07 Industrial Fan Heater, brought to you by renowned specialists in electrical heating BN Thermic, provides an extremely effective manner of heating your industrial premises. It has a 7.5kW output heat and is built for utter convenience within industrial environments such as warehouses, factories and workshops.
This model features a uniquely designed wall bracket that allows for it to be mounted vertically, and it can be wall or ceiling mounted so it’s strong heat output can be directed where it is most needed.
Multiple features ensure that this model is the perfect industrial heater, with temperature control configurable to either a factory-fitted thermostat or remote mounted thermostats. An optional switch is available that provides you with the standard on/off/heat as well as ‘fan-only’ option if you are looking to conserve on energy in your working environment.
The BN Thermic OUH2-07 is constructed from a heavy gauge steel structure, while the motor is mounted in a ‘cool’ compartment, with a thermally protected motor, that reduces the risk of overheating. It includes protection devices such as the high-limit temperature control with automatic reset and a heat purge device that will expel all residual heat. Meanwhile, the heating element is fashioned in a concentric formation that optimises heat transfer and is encased safely within a stainless steel sheathed tube.
BN Thermic 7.5kW Industrial Fan Heater - Features
- Power: 7.5kW
- Input supply: 400v ac 3Phase (no neutral)
- Airflow: 1100m3/h
- Approximate temperature rise: 18 degrees Celsius
- Approx. sound output: 60db at 2m (Noise levels are factory tested, not laboratory tested)
- Colour: Light grey case with black grille and bracket
- Finish: Epoxy polyester powder coating
- Construction: 1.2mm steel case
- The Fan: Motor mounted in cool compartment. Thermally protected motor. Totally enclosed and factory lubricated fan motor
- Protection Devices: High-limit temperature control with automatic reset. Heat purge device clears residual heat
- Heating Element: Stainless steel sheathed tubular heating element. Concentric formation for optimum heat transfer
- Control: Factory installed fused control circuit. Factory installed contactor. Temperature control by means of factory fitted thermostat or remote mounted thermostats.
- Installation: Specially designed bracket for ceiling or wall-mounting provides a variety of discharge angles and 360° rotation. Suspension hooks are supplied as standard
- Maximum recommended mounting height: 2.5m (horizontal discharge), 3m (vertical discharge)
- Safety distance from heater: 2.0m
- Maximum operating ambient temperature: 30°C
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Dimensions: 320mm height, 435mm width, 405mm depth.
- Weight: 18kg
- All Heaters MUST BE EARTHED.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.