Westinghouse Ceiling Fan 76cm / 30 inch White Ceiling Fan Turbo Swirl II with 2 Sets of 6 Blades and Opal Disc Light
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Westinghouse 78673 Turbo Swirl II 30 inch / 76cm ceiling fan coming in a white fan finish. It comes complete with 2 sets of 6 blades: one set of multi-coloured blades and the other set maple / white reversible blades (both sets are included). It has an opal frosted disc glass light, and it is switched from the pull chain.
Please note: this Westinghouse item is non-returnable, we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
The Westinghouse Turbo II ceiling fan makes both children and adults happy. The white housing surface, the simple integrated single light with frosted glass and the 6 blades in a harmonious mix of colors make the Turbo II a friendly highlight of any modern interior. For those who prefer something more discreet, this ceiling fan also includes a second set of reversible blades in white and maple.
A high quality and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
This fan can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch (to be ordered separately). It is recommended to use this fan in rooms up to 12 square metres
Westinghouse 78673 Turbo II White Ceiling Fan - Features and Benefits
- It is a 76 cm White Finish Two Sets Reversible Blades (Colors of Young Generation/Colors of Youth and White/Maple) Includes Light Kit with Opal Frosted Glass
- 76 cm ceiling fan for indoor use only
- AC motor
- Three speed levels
- Summer and winter switch: summer and winter mode
- Recommended for rooms up to 12 sqm
- 2 sets each with 6 blades in "Colors of Young Generation" and "Colors of Youth" and white and maple (both sets included)
- Single light with frosted glass
- White housing
- Pull switch
- Wall switch or remote control can be added
- Can be installed with or without a down rod (included)
- Additional down rod lengths are available
- 53 watts at highest speed
- 250 rpm at the highest level
- 10 year extended manufacturer's warranty on the motor
Westinghouse 78673 Ceiling Fan - Technical Specifications
- Model no: 7867340
- Blade Material: MDF
- Primary Blade Finish: Colors of young generation or colors of youth
- Secondary Blade Finish: white or maple (both sides possible)
- Blade Pitch (in degrees): 18
- Bulb(s) Included: No
- Motor: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 145mm x 12mm
- Capacitor Type: Dual
- Mount Type: Dual Mounting
- Motor Housing: White
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Switch Housing Cap Included: No
- Dimensions: Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 260mm, Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 280mm, Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 62mm, Width of Motor Housing 170mm, Width of Canopy 130mm, Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 380mm.
- Electricity Use (excludes lights): 50W
- Airflow: 104 m³/Min
- Certification: CE / GS / RoHS
- Fan Width (inches): 30
- Fan Size: 76cm
- Electricity consumption/year: 11,97 kWh
- RPM: 250/190/130, max. 250
- Wattage: 53/37/26
- Noise level: 49,20dB(A)
- Motor size: AC Motor 145mm x 12mm
- Lamp socket: 1 x E14, max. 60W (not included)
- Blade pitch: 18°
- Max. ceiling angle: 18°
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Weight net/gross: 6,5 / 7,5 kg
- Box dimension: 265 x 205 x 365mm
Warranty: This ceiling fan is backed by the manufacturer's extended Warranty - 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.