This is the Linian 1LCW608, a 6-8mm Single LINIAN Fire Clip in White (pack of 100), compliant with the recent 18th Edition regulations. The installation for this fire clip cannot be simpler: it's the quickest fixing clip on the market and, once you use it, you will discover why this is also the fastest-selling Fire Clip!
- Installation: Drill a 5.5mm diameter hole into the required material; slide the Linian Fire Clip over the cable, so that it is seated in the rounded area, and compress the Linian Clips legs then simply insert it into the hole by hand.
Cable size to suit Soft Skin Cabling: 1mm 2 Core (S), 1.5mm 2 Core (S).
6-8mm Single LINIAN Fire Clip in White (pack of 100)
- Finish: White clip
- Used as a fastner / fast fixing for one cable 6-8mm diameter.
- Fire rated clip, made of steel - White enameled steel
- Recommended Spacing: 300mm
- Hole diameter: 5.5mm
- Hole depth: 30mm
- Durable spring steel with White enameled finish for colour coding to White cable
- Secure multi-surface fixing; resist tensile loads of 244 N
- Temperature melting point of 1000°C
- It comes in a pack of 100; the price is per 100 clips.
Linian Fire Clip - Testing and Compliance Information
- >1000 degrees Celsius melting point
- It meets 90 Minute fire time in accordance with DIN4102-12
- It meets 120 minute fire time in accordance with BSEN50200
- It is compliant with the requirements of BS 8519:2010
- It is salt spray tested to 1000 hours
- The smoke emission tested to London Underground Standard
- The resist tensile loads of 244N
- It is a life saver – meets recommendations for Fire Rated Cable Fixings BS7671 Amendment 3
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.