This is a white wireless plug-in doorbell set with LED light alert; it provides an innovative way to be alerted to visitors.
You can choose from 38 different ringtones and melodies which notifies you via a compact plug-in chime with LED light alert.
The chime can be plugged into any room within the wireless range, giving you the flexibility of placing it anywhere in your hom eor office.
Wireless Plug-in Doorbell with Chime - Features
- Stylish modern design with LED light alert
- Simple wire-free installation
- Auto-learn pairing function creates a unique code to prevent interference
- Distance: up to 150m wireless range
- 38 Selectable ring tones and melodies
- It can also be used as an assistance button for the elderly
- It comes in a lovely white finish.
- The box for this item contains: 1pc Plug in receiver, 1pc Wireless transmitter, 1pc CR2032 battery (for transmitter), 1pc Self-adhesive pad (for transmitter), and 1pc User guide
White wireless Plug-in Doorbell with LED Alert - Specs
- Frequency: 433.92MHz+100KHz
- Operating range: Up to 150m (clear line of sight)
- Volume: 80dB<90dB (within 0.5m)
- IP rating: IP44 rated
- CE Mark.
- Power supply: receiver AC 100~240V
- Battery: remote CR2032 DC3V (supplied)
- Dimensions: 90mm x 85mm x 50mm (the receiver); 80mm x 45mm x 18mm (the transmitter)
- Weight: 87g (Receiver); 33g (Transmitter)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.