This is the Whyte Series 5 Lite WM524L 24 Way Standalone Multiswitch - 5 In 24 Out c/w PSU (Earth Bars Not Included). It is part of the Whyte Series 5 Lite Standalone Multiswitches.
The Whyte Series 5 Lite 24-Way Standalone Multiswitch is designed for domestic installations as well as for small apartment blocks and, it is compatible with both QUAD and QUATTRO LNB's.
Whyte Series 5 Lite WM524L 24 Way Standalone Multiswitch - Features
- Colour Coded Inputs
- Industry Leading Performance at a competitive price
- LED Power Indicator
- Includes Separate Power Supply Unit with F-Type DC Lead
- Gain SAT: 0dB / TERR: 3dB
- Switchable 12V supply to power Mast Head Amplifier
- High quality Standalone Multiswitch with 4 years warranty
- Adequate Clearance to route cables under Multiswitch
- inbuilt High-Rejection LTE 4G Filter
- Comes Complete with 0.8A 18V DC Power Supply WPSU-0.8A
Whyte Series 5 Lite WM524L 24 Way Standalone Multiswitch - Specifications
- Weight: 0.731 kg
- Dimensions: 278mm x 150mm x 43mm
- Frequency: Satellite 950-2150MHz, Terrestrial 47-790MHz
- INPUTS (F-Type Connector): 4 SAT + 1 TERR
- OUTPUTS (F-Type Connector): 24 Tap outputs
- Gain: SAT: 0+-2dB | TERR:3+-2dB
- TERR 12V DC Supply: 100mA
- Isolation: Cross Polar: =25dB, Rejection : =20dB, Tap-Tap Sat: =25dB, Tap-Tap Terr: =23dB, Trunk – Trunk: =28dB
- Output Level: SAT (IMA³ 35db): 100dBµV, TERR (IMA³ 60dB): 90dBµV
- Switchable Voltage: 15±0.8V
- LNB Power Max: 500mA
- Switching Commands: 13V-18V, 13V22k-18V22K
- Current Consumption: 100mA max
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.