This Greenbrook THPW1-CD latest microprocessor controlled programmable thermostat has been designed to reduce your heating and air-conditioning bill. The THPW1 is made to be user friendly and easy to use.
Wireless Programmable Digital Thermostat - Features
- The THPW1 digital programmable thermostat consists of the thermostat transmitter and the remote mains operated receiver unit.
- It has 7 days preset programs which can be tailored to suit your lifestyle.
- The THPW1 transmitter is operated by 2 x AA size batteries and can replace any mechanical standard 2 wire thermostat.
- Please note that the maximum resistive load is 16A.
- These units are paired during manufacture and the operating channel is given by a letter code. When installing more than one unit in a system ensure each thermostat pair has a different letter code.
Wireless Programmable Digital Thermostat - Specs
- Displays both room and set temperature
- Internal switch selector for heat or air conditioning operating
- 2 wire operation
- Product Finish: White
- Power supply: Controller: 2 AA size batteries (not included), Receiver: 230VAC, 50Hz
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Rated switching power: 230V, 16A resistive load and 2A inductive load
- Temperature range: 5 - 30 degrees C
- Differential: +/-0.5 degrees C from set temperature
- Temperature accuracy: +/-0.5oC
- Minimum on time in Heating mode: 1 minute
- Minimum off time in Air Conditioning mode: 3 minutes
- Dimensions: Controller Height 84mm x Width 130mm x Depth 30mm, Receiver Height 85.2mm x Width 35mm x Depth 58mm
- Contacts: Volts free changeover contact
- Conforms to: BS EN 60730-2-9
- Weight without batteries: Transmitter = 153 gms, Receiver = 116 gms
- Display: Easy to read large LCD display
- Max Load: SPST, volt free, 16A Resistive, 2A Inductive
- Range: Wireless up to 50M
- Guarantee: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Certification: BS EN 60730-2-9
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.