This WiseDim is a Wisebox, but dimmable - the new dimmable Wisebox. The receiver in the WiseDim kit has 4 dimmable channels, 700W each. The channels can be changed from dimming to switching if the load cannot be dimmed - both a dimmer and a switch box. Any circuit can be changed from dimming to switching with the use of a dipswitch - this allows non dimmable fittings(like the Fluorescent Lights and the LEDs to be operated).
Also, part of the kit is a 4 button remote keyfob and a 7 button wall switch. The 7 button wall switch operates 4 channels, and the extra buttons on the 7 button switch brings 2 channels on, 4 channels on and turns all channels off. Each circuit on the WiseDim is fused individually with a 6 Amp fuse to protect all the circuits.
The Wisedim Receiver - 4 channel, 2800W
- Dimensions: height 230mm, width 253mm, depth 100mm.
- Wattage: max. 2800W total, max. wattage/circuit 700W
- IP rating: IP54 rated
Wise Style Switch
- The WiseDim receiver is rated IP54. This allows them to be fitted inside your home or outside in your garden.
- Each circuit on the WiseDim is fused individually with a 6 Amp fuse to protect all the circuits.
- You can program any 2, 4 or 7 button switch to turn on/off all circuits, so as you leave your house you can just press one button to turn all your lights off. When you turn all circuits on it remembers the last level so you have one scene built into the WiseDim.
- Technical specs:
- Height: 198mm, including glands: 227mm
- Width: 256mm; Depth: 80mm
- Max Wattage: 2800 Watts;
- Max Wattage/Circuit: 700 Watts; Min Wattage/Circuit: 60 Watts
- IP Rating: IP54 rated
Wise Remote Fob - the Keyfob
- The 4 channel switch can be programmed to any of the channels on the Wise receivers.
- Benefits: Turn all circuits off - Turn the first 2 circuits on - Turn all 4 circuits on - Radio switches require no wiring - No back box required
You can add up to 32 switches to the Wise receivers. This means there is no need for two way wiring as you can just add another radio switch. You could keep one with your cars keys, as you drive up to your house you can switch on your garden lights and hall lights. You can program the 1 button remote to switch more than one Wise receiver. So for example, if you had three receivers it is possible with the 1 button switch to control a circuit from each of the receivers. There is no limit on how many Wise receivers are programmed to the same remote.