Wiska CrystalGel 2 x 0.5l Transparent Crystal Insulating Gel, 2 Components Silicone Gel
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Wiska MP0100C (MP0200) CrystalGel transparent clear two-component silicone gel ideal for junction boxes filler, electrical connection insulation, electronic board and components insulation, etc.
Wiska MP0100C (MP0200) Transparent Gel - Applications
- Junction boxes filler
- Electrical connection insulation 0,6/1 Kv
- Electronic board and component insulation
- Suitable when you need to maintain the visibility of the connection and/or of the separate components
Wiska CrystalGel Insulating Gel - Advantages and Specs
- Transparent crystal
- Non toxic, Easily pourable
- No waste thanks to separate bottles and graduated jug
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Protection from the elements (rain, humidity) from dust and the intrusion of animals, insects, leaves
- Good mechanical strength
- No expiry date/reuseable after opening
- Operating temperature: -60deg to +200deg C
- Mixing ratio: 1:1
- Up to 1 kV
- Volume: 2 x 500 ml
- Model: Wiska MP0100C (MP0200)
- Two components Gel. CE Mark. RoHS
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.