IP66 rated Black Junction Box, 110 x 110 x 66mm Combi Enclosure with Threaded Entry
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is an IP66 rated light black junction box, dimensions 110mm x 110mm x 66mm; it is a combi enclosure 690V rating
- Protection class to EN 60 529: IP66 rated, weatherproof
- Flame protection: Glow wire test 750° C acc. to EN 60695-2-11
- Temperatures during installation: -5°C to 60°C
- Temperature range of material: -30°C to 100°C, intermittent up to approx. 120°C
- Voltage: 690 V
- Material: Polypropylene, reinforced glass fibre; sealing: thermoplastic elastomere
- Terminals/poles: 6 mm²
- Fixing: 4 internal openings outside of the sealing area
- Equipment: Elastic self-sealing membranes for cable entry without mechanical devices: 7 inlets at the side and 3 inlets in the base; 7 integrated M 25 threads, no locknuts necessary; 4 captive quick-release lid screws
- Finish: black
- Dimensions: 110mm x 110mm x 66mm
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.