DEVIreg Opti Pure White Electronic Thermostat with Programmable Timer Eco-Design Danfoss 140F1055
This is the Danfoss 140F1055 DEVIreg™ Opti, an electronic thermostat with an programmable timer, designed to fulfill Eco design directive. The thermostat is primarily used for controlling electrical floor heating elements.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the fact that it has an electronic component, we cannot take this item back for a refund.
This wall thermostat is designed for fixed installation only and has integrated frame. The 140F1055 is a indoor room thermostat used for mounting flush with the wall. It works with all the underfloor heating mats from Danfoss.
This thermostat is easy to operate and fast to set up; you can simply use the buttons placed below the screen. It has an open window detection function, and energy-saving regulation program, ensuring a desired temperature at the correct time and thereby reducing the heating costs.
The DEVIreg™ Opti electronic thermostat is the combination of precise electrical underfloor heating control and elegant design. It is easy to install thanks to its preprogrammed settings. The open window function and low standby consumption will offer comfort with minimum stress on homeowner’s wallet.
DEVIreg Opti Pure White Thermostat - Features
- It fulfills the Eco design directive requirements
- It has an open window detection and indication
- It has a PWM regulation function
- It has a weekly timer
- It has a low standby consumption
- Always on, visible current room temperature
- It keeps user settings for up to 60 days
140F1055 Eco-design Thermostat - Specs
- Operation voltage: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 0,5 W
- Resistive load: 13A / 2990W @ 230V
- Inductive load: 1A (Cos F = 0,3)
- Sensing unit: NTC 15 kO @ 25°C, 3 m
- Regulation: PWM - Pulse Width Modulation
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 35°C
- Frost protection: 5°C to 9°C (default 5°C)
- Floor temperature limit: 15°C to 35°C (45°C)
- Temperature range: 5°C to 35°C (room), 5°C to 45°C (floor)
- Storage temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Cable specification: max. 1 x 4 mm2 and 2 x 2,5 mm²
- Ball pressure test temperature: 75°C
- Pollution degree: 2 (domestic use)
- Controller type: 1 B
- Software class: A
- IP rating: IP21 rated
- Protection class: Class II - double insulated
- Dimensions: length 85 mm x width 85 mm x depth 44 mm (in-wall depth: 24 mm)
- Weight: 138g
- Standard compliance: EN/IEC 60730-1 (general), EN/IEC 60730-2-9 (thermostat)
- Tested by: Intertek
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.