Dimplex 2.0m2 (4.0m x 0.5m) Underfloor Heating Mat with Thermostat, Tile Floor Warming System
This is the Dimplex RTS2M 2 metre mat underfloor heating complete with thermostat controller, ideal for use with stone or tiled floors. It is a 2 square metre (4.0m x 0.5m) heating map with self-ahdesive tapes complete with a thermostat with floor sensor wire and additional surface mounting frame.
This under-tile heating pack contains a thermostat which is suitable for surface or recessed wall mounting in order to control the temperature of the heating system. The unit is supplied with a floor sensing probe that should be installed as per these instructions and an additional frame for surface mounting is also included.
Now available at a reduced price - as stock lasts!
Dimplex RTS2M Electric Under-Tile Heater - Technical Specs
- Dimensions: 4.0m x 0.5m
- Coverage: 2.0m2
- Wattage @ 230v: 320W
- Amps@ 230Vac: 1.39A
- Ideal for use with stone or tiled floors as a floor warming system. Great for bathrooms, kitchens, conservatories, etc.
- Mat system for quick and easy installation.
- Wiring: no complicated wiring, only one heater connection to be made.
- Maintenance free underfloor heating system.
- Suitable for all tiled floor surfaces.
- The pack contains the heating mat (with self-adhesive tapes) and the thermstat (with floor sensor wire and additional surface mounting frame).
- Additional items you may need for the installation are: RCD, multi-meter, electrical trunking / conduit, electrical housing, back boxes, and junction boxes, permanent marker and measuring tape, and a pair of small utility scissors for cutting the fiberglass mesh.
Note: it is recommended that the electrical installation will be done by a registered electrician. Please consult the PDF file for more technical and installation specifications.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.