WT Henley House Service Cut-out Holder for 60A or 80A SP & N Fuses, Henley Type II Series 7
This item requires:
This is a WT Henley Service Cutout taking 60A/80A SP&N (Single Pole and Neutral) Cutout Fuses. The market leading WT Henley Series 7 sets the standard for safety and convenience in House Service Cut-outs. This particular one is designed for CNE systems and is rated up to 80A.
- Materials: glass reinforced Polyester (DMC) material providing strength, durability, and excellent tracking resistance.
- Plugs: tamper resistant "pin and plugs" protect unused cable entries.
- Henley single pole and neutral cutout taking 60A or 80A fuses, coming without the protection chamber.
- Service cutout, household use. Normally used to protect the supply to a flat or a dwelling. Used as a service head.
- All phase terminal screws are held captive within the base, making installation as simple as possible.
- Designed to ensure secure connection and low contact resistance throughout.
- Henley 60A / 80A SP and N cutout
- Henley Type II a series 7
- Voltage: 415V
- BS 1361
- HRC Fuse not included: it needs either a HSF60 or a HSF80 (to be ordered separately)
- Protection chamber not included: see HENPRO1 (to be ordered separately)
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.