2 Gang Single Pole 13A Switched Socket in White Plastic Square Edge BG 922 Moulded White
- 5 or more: £2.28 (3% off)
- 10 or more: £2.08 (11% off)
- 20 or more: £1.97 (16% off)
- 50 or more: £1.80 (23% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG 922 Moulded White, a 2 Gang Single Pole 13A Switched Socket in White Plastic Square available at Sparks for the best price.
This 900 series white moulded 13A switched socket from British General has a high resistance to fading discolouration and scratches, with inherent anti-microbial properties proven to reduce bacterial development and inhibit the growth of infectious diseases.
Designed with angled in-line terminals and captive screws for ease of installation, and finished with classic square edges and screw caps for a sleek appearance.
2 Gang Single Pole 13A Switched Socket in White Plastic Square Edge - Features
- Twin socket, switched, 13A rated
- 13A Rated
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- Angled in-line terminals provide easy access for quick installation
- Captive screws prevent screw loss
- Screw covers for sleek appearance
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm
- Manufactured using high grade thermoset Urea which effectively inhibits the growth of infectious diseases, including MRSA, E-Coli, Salmonella and Klebsiella Pneumonia bacteria
- Certified to BS1363-2
- ASTA Licence number 1013
2 Gang Single Pole 13A Switched Socket in White Plastic Square Edge - Specs
- Power socket for standard 3 pin UK plug
- A standard range of white moulded wall accessories offering superb quality and exceptional value.
- Standard(s): BS 1363-2:2016+A1:2018
- Rating: 13 Amp 250V AC
- Switch Type: Single pole
- Terminal Capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6mm²
- RoHS Directive
- WEEE Directive
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 25mm
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm
- CE Mark
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 146mm length x 3.5mm depth
- Front plate height: 10mm
- IP rating: IP20 rated
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||10mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.