39W 840mm T5 Fluorescent Tube 840 Cool White 4000K 3200lm Dimmable, Sylvania 0002776
- 5 or more: £4.70 (19% off)
This is the Sylvania 0002776 - a 39W 840mm T5 Fluorescent Tube 840 Cool White 4000K 3200lm Dimmable fluorescent tube lamp.
Note: this fluorescent tube is for in-store pick-up only.
- Product code: 0002776
- Product name: 39W/T5/840 FHO
- Technology: Fluorescent
- Watt (Rated): 39W
- Lamp shape: Tubular
- Type: T5 FHO Luxline Plus
- Cap/Base: G5
- Lamp finish: Coated
- Fixture rating: Open
- General application: Education, Hospitality, Logistics & Industry, Museums & Galleries, Office, Retail, Residential & Consumer
- Certifications: EUERL002
- Luminous flux (lm): 3200
- Efficacy (lm/w): 81
- Colour temperature: 4000K
- Light colour: 840 Cool White
- CRI (Ra): 85
- Wattage (W): 39.00
- Current (A): 0.340
- Product Voltage (V): 112
- Control gear required: Yes
- Transformer required: No
- Dimmable: Yes, dimmable fluorescent lamp
- Drive current (mA): 340
- Lamp Energy Label (class): A+
- Average life (Nominal) (h): 24000
- Nominal Product Length (mm): 850.0
- Nominal Product Diameter (mm): 16
- Max. Length base to base (mm): 849.0
- Weight (kg): 0.064
- Lamp mercury content (mg): 2.30
- Breakage cleaning instructions: Applicable
- Recommendation for disposal at end of life: Applicable
- Special purpose lamp: No
- Intended purpose: General lighting
- Suitable for household illumination: Yes
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||T5 Fluorescent Tube|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.