4 Gang 2 Way 10-120W LED Dimmer Screwless Satin Nickel Flat Plate (Trailing Edge) Studio range
This is the M-Marcus Y05.290.TED four gang LED dimmer, a screwless flat plate 4 gang 2 way trailing edge LED dimmer 10-120W max per gang / module, coming in a satin nickel flat plate, with no visible screws on the plate.
Please note: should you require a non-LED dimmer, please enquire via email quoting the LED model and the number of dimmers required.
- The Studio range of switches and sockets from Heritage Brass are a range of slim elegant styling and concealed fixings.
- The cleanly styled, low profile plates are complemented by solid metal rockers or knobs (this is a rotary dimmer with a metal knob).
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- It uses Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer modules, trailing edge, and can dim good quality dimmable LED lights up to 120W per gang.
- It takes max. 10 LED lamps per module / gang.
- Wattage: min. 10W, max. 120W per module / gang.
- Suitable for most quality dimmable LED lamps (compatibility is not guaranteed with all LED lamps).
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects.
- Crabtree inserts.
- Twin size plate with no screws, in a satin nickel finish, with four LED dimmers.
- The dimmer knob has no surround.
Note: The picture is informative: please pay attention to the finish of this wiring device
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.