45A Cooker Control unit c/w 13A Switched Socket and Power Indicators White Plastic Square Edge BG Electrical 970
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Electrical 970, a 45A Cooker Control unit c/w 13A Switched Socket and Power Indicators White Plastic Square Edge available at Sparks for the best price.
This 900 series white moulded 45A cooker control unit from British General includes a 13A socket for an additional appliance outlet and has flush LED indicators above the socket and switch.
Its moulded white front-plate has a high resistance to fading, discolouration and scratches, with inherent anti-microbial properties proven to reduce bacterial development and inhibit the growth of infectious diseases.
Designed with captive screws for ease of installation, and finished with classic square edges and screw caps for a sleek appearance.
45A Cooker Switch c/w 13A Socket and Indicators White Plastic Square Edge - Features
- 45A and 13A Rated
- Easy to install supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- 13A socket for additional appliance outlet
- Double Pole switching for the peace of mind of a safer installation
- Screw covers for sleek appearance
- LED power Indicator reliable and low power
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Minimum mounting box depth 47mm
- Manufactured using high grade thermoset Urea which effectively inhibits the growth of infectious diseases including MRSA, E-Coli, Salmonella and Klebsiella Pneumonia bacteria
45A Cooker Switch c/w 13A Socket and Indicators White Plastic Square Edge - Specs
- Model: BG Electrical 970
- Cooker Control Unit with Switched socket with power indicators
- Backed out captive terminal screws for fast installation
- Double pole for peace of mind and safer installation
- Twin earth for high integrity circuits
- Flush LED power indicator on 970
- Standard(s): BS 4177
- Rating: 45 Amp 250V AC
- Switch Type: Double pole
- Terminal Capacity: 4 x 4.0mm² 3 x 6.0mm² 1 x 16.0mm²
- RoHS Directive
- WEEE Directive
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 47mm
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm
- CE Mark
- Dimensions: 86mm height x 146mm width x 33.6mm depth
- Front plate height: 10mm
- Front plate material thickness: 3mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||47mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Type||Cooker Unit with Socket|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.