Aura-Eco 100mm 5.6W Toilet Fan with Humidity Sensor and Adjustable Timer for Wall/Ceiling Airflow 9041349
This is the Airflow 9041349, the Aura-Eco 100mm 5.6W Toilet Fan with Humidity Sensor and Adjustable Timer for Wall/Ceiling mounting in the toilet.
The Aura Eco 100 is a highly reliable and powerful low-energy fan, designed in a modular fashion for ease of use and installation. The fan is manually operated by basic switching (the switch is not supplied).
- This model prides itself on a handy array of features that make it both easy to use and energy efficient. It has a low energy axial fan that operates at a quiet 26dB(A), with a low watt motor that all combine to create an eco-friendly bathroom supplement. Also featured in this model is a Humidity Sensor that will provide additional extraction levels, to prevent the build up of mould and mildew that occur as a result of particularly steamy showers.
- The Aura 100 will fit snugly into your bathroom interior, with a slim, compact, attractively styled and easy to clean design that can be ducted over short lengths. They are completely ideal for removing damp, moist air odours and airborne pollutants from toilets and bathrooms, and are an outstanding energy-saving extract fan for every home decor and budget.
- Application: Primarily for use in toilets. Designed for use in premises with temperatures anywhere from 0 degrees to 45 degrees; designed for connection to the AC network, using a voltage of 220-240V and current frequency of 50Hz.
- Humidity and timer functions are activated when the voltage is supplied to the LT terminal via an external switch or when the humidity level rises above the set %RH level(adjustable between 60 and 90%RH).
- After the voltage to the LT terminal is disconnected or the humidity level falls below the set %RH level, the fan continues to run for the set overrun period between 2 and 30 minutes.
- The humidity level is adjusted by turning the potentiometer (H) clockwise to increase and anticlockwise to decrease. To set the maximum humidity level the potentiometer (H) has to set at the %RH MAX position.
- Attention! If potentiometer (H) is adjusted above MAX H (further clockwise), there is a possibility that the fan will not switch on.
Aura eco Toilet fan with Adjustable Humidity and Timer - Technical
- Type: Axial fan for toilet ventilation operated by basic switching (switch not supplied) with adjustable timer and adjustable humidity sensor.
- It includes adjustable timer function 2 to 30 minutes and adjustable humidity function 60 to 90% RH.
- Mounting: it can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling in the bathroom or toilet
- Sound level: 26 dB(A)
- Ventilation: up to 70m3/hr, 19 l/sec
- Construction: ABS thermoplastic
- Ducting: 100mm
- It has a slim and compact style
- Maximum operating temperature: 40 degrees
- Voltage: 230V. CE Mark.
- IP rating: IPX4 rated, ideal for bathroom use
- Watt motor power: 5.6W, low watt motor
- Low SFP: 0.29 W/l/s
- Insulation: double insulated
- Model: Airflow 9041349 Aura-Eco 100HT 100mm toilet fan with Humidstat and Timer.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Compatible with 100mm ducting
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 102mm (100 diameter spigot)
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Specific Fan Power||0.29 W/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.