Rako RNC-070 7-Button Programmable via NFC Push Button Module Wall Controller (requires faceplate)
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The Rako Controls RNC070 wireless push button wall plate controller with 4 scenes, off and master raise and lower buttons. Customisable and programmable via NFC (Near Field Communication). It is the wall plate controller - it requires a faceplate.
Note: this item is on special order and is non-returnable as unwanted. Before ordering, please make sure this is the item you require, since we cannot take it back.
The RNC070 wireless push button control module is programmable via NFC (Near Field Communication) using Rasoft Pro software and Rako's RAMPI interface.
The RNC070 has the capability for each button to be customised allowing triggers for single or multiple commands.
Each input is fully customisable, can be addressed to separate Rako Rooms or Channels and activate on press, or release which gives a 'Press and Hold' function.
Note: the pictures are for information purposes only; this is only the 7-button wall controller with no cover plate.
Rako RNC-070 7-Button Programmable via NFC Push Button Module Wall Plate Controller - Features
- Wireless keypads are lithium battery powered with battery life calculated as being 3 years, based on pressing a button 30 times a day.
- Externally powered versions of the panels are available.
- Based on the 50 x 50mm Euro module, RNC units are modules only and always require a front plate kit.
- Panels can either be surface mounted using the pattress, which gives a depth of 14mm, or flush mounted into a standard single gang UK back-box.
- Rako's single gang RVF (screw-fixing) front plate kits have surface mount options. Double gang and RLF (screwless) options are for flush mounting only.
- A wireless 7 button, push button control module that has several fixing options.
- Lithium battery powered so can be mounted anywhere without having to run cabling.
- Additionally each input can trigger an internal macro function.
- This product can only be programmed with a laptop using Rako’s Rasoft Pro software and the Rako RAMPI programming interface.
The wall plate controllers are designed to be mounted anywhere, be it flush mounting to UK back-boxes or simply surface mounted to any flat surface using the pattress provided (Surface mounting is only suitable for screwfixing flat plates and NOT screwless plate options). It is also suitable for all switch accessory plates that use a 50x50mm grid and cover plate arrangement
Rako RNC-070 7-Button Programmable via NFC Push Button Module Wall Plate Controller - Specs
- dimensions: 50 x 50 x 12mm - flush mount, 92 x 92 x 14mm - surface mount
- fixing: Flush mounting into standard UK single gang back box, minimum 12mm deep. Surface mounting on standard single gang UK or European back box or direct to flat surface.
- input supply: 6V DC - 2x 3V Lithium coin cell CR2016 (remote power supply version available)
- weight: 100g
- battery Life: Greater than 3 years
- climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non-condensing
- standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2007, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2007
- communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
Note: this product may require some of the following items: Rako RAMPI and Rajo RK-HUB. Please contact the Rakp Support team for advice and guidance on the requirements of your system.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.