Luik 3h Emergency Maintained Gear Tray EM 18W Cool White for Saxby 61648 Eyelid Casing
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the emergency Luik 61653 gear tray. It is designed to be used with the Luik bulkheads; it is ideal for use with the Saxby 61648 Eyelid Black Casing. It is also available in standard, microwave and microwave emergency.
Luik 3h Emergency Maintained Gear Tray 18W Cool White - specs
- Finish: Gloss white
- Materials: Constructed from fibreglass pcb
- It comes complete with the LED driver required for the Eyelid Casing
- It comes with a a 18W LED module (SMD 2835) Cool White (Included)
- Lumens: 4200 Lm
- 2150 Lm/W: 119
- IP rating: IP20 rating
- Dimensions: Height 40mm, Diameter 282mm
- Emergency maintained fitting
- Class 1 Electrical Rated
- Warranty: 2 + 3 year Extended Warranty
- 3 hours emergency maintained fitting
- Beam angle: 120 degree
- Power factor: 0.9
- CRI: 80
- Lifetime: 35.000h
- Driver type: constant current 380mA
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Operating temperature: -20 to 45 degrees Celsius
- Battery: LiFe04 3.2V 1500mAh x 1pc
- Terminal block: 4-way fast fix
- Weight: 0.7 Kg
|Electrical Rating||Class 1|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bathroom, Indoor, Outdoor|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.