Shaver Socket Dual Output 110/240V Raised Plate Edwardian Polished Brass Stepped Edge Black Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass K985BN, a Shaver Socket Dual Output 110/240V, Edwardian range Polished Brass Stepped Edge Plate Black Insert. It is part of the Contractor Range from Heritage Brass (M-Marcus). The Heritage Brass Contractor Range is an extensive collection of high quality solid cast brass plate electrical wiring accessories.
They are competitively priced and offer the widest choice of classical plate styles with both traditional and contemporary finishes.
This range is the ideal choice for both larger commercial installations and domestic applications.
The full range includes plates in polished chrome, satin chrome, polished brass, and it also has the more elegant Mayfair and Apollo Suites of Satin Brass and Satin Chrome dual finish plates.
The Contractor range from Heritage Brass offers a wide product profile complying fully with the relevant standards.
Shaver Socket Dual Output 110/240V Raised Plate Edwardian Polished Brass Stepped Edge Black Trim - Specs
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Contractor range - Polished Brass with stepped edge plate.
- Shaver Socket Output Voltage 110/240V - K985BN
- This item is part of the Edwardian Polished Brass range (K)
- Insert Type: it is a Shaver Socket - Output Voltage 110/240V
- Plate Finish: Polished Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 148 mm
- Width: 92 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 120.6 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 48mm (back box to be ordered separately)
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: the face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: suitable for Indoor use only
- It conforms to Standard: BSEN92658-2-5
- About the Edwardian Polished Brass (K) range - Contractor Range, Heritage Brass
- It comes with a polished brass plate.
Part of the Heritage Brass Contractor Range
- Front plate: stepped edge plate, raised stepped edge plate (stepped edge design)
- It has visible screws on the plate
- Each plate has square corners with a raised plate profile
- It comes with white or black plastic rockers
- Dimensions: 92x92mm single size plate, 148x92mm double size plate
- Plate profile - projection from the wall: 8mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||48mm|
|Plate Dimensions||92mm x 148mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.