2-wire Grid Time Lag Switch 1-120min 6A Adjustable with Illuminated Button for MK Grid Plus, Danlers GRTL MK ILM
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
2-wire Grid Time Lag Switch Adjustable with Illuminated Button - Specs
- These Grid time lag switches can be operated by slave push buttons.
- The Danlers GRTL MK ILM has an illuminated push button for easy location in the dark.
- The time lag settings can be adjusted by a spindle on the bottom edge of the product.
- Button is illuminated in the OFF state. But is not illuminated in the ON state.
- It can be used for multi-way switching, using the slave push-buttons.
- Product code: Danlers GRTL MK ILM
- It is the 2-wire version, no neutral needed.
- It may be placed in any position on the appropriate grid or plate.
- Min. load: 2W resistive
- Time Lag: 1 to 120 minutes (adjustable)
- Standards: BS EN 60669
- Maximum Load: Up to 6 amps (1500W) of resistive, transformer or fluorescent lighting loads. Up to 2 amps (500W) of CFL, LED Drivers and LED lamps and fittings. Up to 1 amp (250W) of fans.
- Minimum Load: 40W of resistive, or for wiring in parallel 40W per time lag switch in the circuit.
- Dimensions: 59mm height x 24mm width x 34mm depth.
- Minimum wall box depth 35mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Type||Time Delay Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.