2000W PIR for Wall Mounting 140 degrees x 10 metres Detection with Sensor and Light Level Adjustment
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 2000W max. PIR for Wall Mounting 140 degrees x 10 metres Detection with Sensor and Light Level Adjustment, coming in a black finish.
2kW Black Wall-mounted PIR - Features
- Positioning: the best results are achieved when this PIR is mounted on a wall at a height of 2 metres. The sensor can be angled above animal height to avoid nuisance triggering.
- Detection specifications: approx. 140 degrees x 10m; these may vary slightly depending on the mounting height and location. Temperature change may also alter the detection range.
- Controls: timing adjustments and light level adjustment control.
- Timing adjustments: it varies the length of time the light will stay on from about 5 seconds to 10 minutes. You can turn it clockwise to increase the ON-time; the ideal setting is about 10 o'clock position (approx. 2 mins). Whilst there is movement within range of the unit, the light will remain ON. When no further movement is detected, the light will switch off after the pre-set time has elapsed.
- Light level adjustment control: it adjusts the light level at which the unit operates. You can adjust it to have it operate day and night, or only at night when movement is detected.
Wall PIR 2kW in Black - Specs
- Detection method: Passive infra-red sensor.
- Sensor adjustment: Rotational adjustment 180 degrees maximum. Vertical adjustment 20 degrees UP and 35 degrees DOWN.
- Detection range: 140 degrees x 10 metres
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- It can be manually operated (automatic override) or automatically set.
- Power consumption: 12W max (sensor unit)
- Time adjustment: from 5 seconds to 10 minutes. Turn clockwise to increase the on-time;
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- Maximum load: 2000W
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.