9W 110V LED GLS Thermal Plastic 2700K BC/B22d, Special Purpose GLS Lamp in Yellow and Opal Diffuser Crompton 11915
This is the Crompton Lamps 11915, a LED GLS Thermal Plastic, special purpose 110V 9W offering a 2700K warm white light and having a BC-B22d lamp cap.
It is a special purpose 110V LED 60mm GLS lamp with safety-yellow, lightweight, heat dissipating thermal plastic construction and opal diffuser.
This LED lamp is the exact equivalent brightness for 60W traditional GLS lamps, and it is ideal for inspection lamps, constructions sites, and other 110V industrial applications.
- This LED lamp is the true retrofit replacement for a traditional incandescent lamps.
- Special Purpose: 110V lamp, not suitable for household room illumination.
- Lamp life: 15,000 hour life
- Switching cycles: 30,000 switching cycles
- Lumens: 806lm
- Efficiency: 90lm/W
- Lamp cap: BC-B22d cap
- Colour temperature: 2700K warm white colour temperature
- Colour rendering index =80
- Dimming: Not suitable for dimming
- IP rating: IP20 rated, Recommended for indoor use only
- Instant full light
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 60mm diameter, 112mm height.
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degrees C to 30 degrees C
- Equivalent to: 60W Traditional GLS
- Energy efficiency class: A+
|Base||B22d / BC|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.