29mm Diameter Variable Pitch Bi-Metallic HSS Holesaw Drill - Feature
- Type: Armeg 29mm Variable Pitch Bi-Metallic HSS Holesaw
- A great value holesaw with multiple material drilling capability
- Bi-Metallic Holesaws can be used in: Steel, Stainless steel, Non-ferrous, Wood, Plastics
- Ideal for production and maintenance applications in the electrical and bulding trades
- Specifically good for producing installation holes through floors and partitions.
- This provides a greater efficiency and uninterrupted cutting of a wide range of machinable materials
29mm Diameter Variable Pitch Bi-Metallic HSS Holesaw Drill - Specs
- Diameter: 29mm
- Drive Arbors: Use with 12 - 29mm
- Overall length: 40mm
- Working length: 38mm
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Product Range: Holesaws
- Colour: White
- Brand: Armeg
29mm Diameter Variable Pitch Bi-Metallic HSS Holesaw Drill - User Instructions
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E) when using holesaws
- Ensure holesaw is correctly attached to the relevant adaptor for your machine
- Use holesaw at the recommended speeds for the material being drilled as shown in the chart
- Use an appropriate cutting lubricant when drilling in steel
- After producing a hole, remove the "slug" of the material from the throat of the holesaw before commencing another hole
- After pilot drill penetration, be careful not the "bang" the holesaw onto the surface of the material to be drilled. This could damage or break the cutting teeth
- Tech Tip: Our holesaws fit standard adaptors - please see our range of Holesaw Accessories for a tip on how to correctly fit your holesaw to your adaptor
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.