The most modern Aico products are highly useful in co-coordinating your carbon monoxide protection. Aico Ei262 contains rechargeable lithium back-up cells that are designed to have a ten year life span. They are capable of providing 4 weeks of CO operation without even having a mains power connection.
Where do I site the Aico Smoke Alarm?
Left: Mount centrally on the ceiling. Keep at least 300mm (12") from walls. Right: Keep at least 300mm (12") from light fittings.
Left: There must be an alarm within 3m (10ft) of all bedroom doors. Right: On peaked ceilings, mount 900mm (36") horizontally from the peak.
Left: Keep at least twice the depth away from any small obstructions, such as beams. Right: Any obstruction greater than 10% of the room height should be treated as a wall. Extra alarms may be needed.
Aico Smoke Alarms Siting - Do's and Dont'sSimple do's and dont's that go along with the above advice regarding the Aico Smoke Alarms Siting.
- DO - Fit the alarm on the ceiling;
- DO - fit the alarm centrally within the room / area it covers;
- DO - fit the alarm where it can be accessed(not directly above the stairs);
- DON'T - Fit the alarm directly next to or above heaters or vents.
Where do I site the Aico Carbon Monoxide Alarms?
Left: In the Same Room as the Appliance - Ceiling mounted. Between 1m and 3m horizontally from the appliance. Right: In the Same Room as the Appliance - Keep at least 300mm (12") from walls.
Left: In the Same Room as the Appliance - Keep at least 300mm (12") from light fittings Right: In rooms with no appliance - Wall mounted, Fit at breathing height.
Aico Carbon Monoxide Alarms Siting - Do's and Dont'sSimple do's and dont's that go along with the above advice regarding the Aico CO(Carbon Monoxide) Alarms Siting.
- DON'T - Fit in an enclosed space(like a cupboard, etc);
- DON'T - fit where it can be obstructed by somethingput on/around it;
- DON'T - fit directly above a sink;
- DON'T - fit next to a door or window;
- DON'T - fit next to an extractor fan or vent;
- DON'T - fit where it is damp or humid.