Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester with FieldSense Technology, 600V: Voltage, Insulation and Current Tester
This is the Fluke T6-600 electrical multi-tester - voltage and current tester, up to 600V. You can measure voltage up to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.
Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
Why choose Fluke T6-600 Electrical tester?
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester - Features
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 600 V ac or dc (T6-600)
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 O to 100 kO
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase+
Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester - Specs
- Calibration 1-year calibration cycle
- Dimensions: 61.1 mm x 259.3 mm x 43.8 mm
- Weight: 0.35 kg (0.78 lb)
- Fork opening: 17.8 mm
- Temperature Operating: -10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
- Temperature Storage: -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)
- Altitude Operating: 2,000 m (6,562 feet)
- Altitude Storage: 10,000 m (32,808 feet)
- Relative Humidity: 0 % to 90 %, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F), 0 % to 75 %, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F), 0 % to 45 %, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F)
- Battery Type and Life 2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense
- Temperature coefficient 0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for <18°C or >28 °C, (< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F)
- Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1, IEC/EN 61010-2-033: Pollution Degree 2
- Electromagnetic Environment: IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable
- Included with product: Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps, user documentation
Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester - Tips on FieldSense Technology
- Do not hold or touch wire you are testing during a measurement. Use the black probe to make the ground connection if: wearing gloves or insulated footwear, standing on an insulated ladder, additional ground contact is required for the application
- FieldSense measurement looks like this when properly grounded: Display color turns green, Display shows a valid measurement >16 V rather than dashes or 0.0, shows for measurement =30 V
Please note: Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.