Epoxy Coated Steel Enclosure 400x300x150mm with 1 Lock (IP65 when fully sealed)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Epoxy Coated Steel Enclosure 400x300x150mm with 1 Lock - Specs
- IP65 when fully sealed, RAL: 7035, 1.2mm thick steel, Earth studs & galvanised back plate included, Provided with bottom gland plate, Ideal for heavy duty applications.
- Not recommended for outdoor use.
- Earth Studs included
- Flexible installation options
- IP65 rated to EN60 529 NEMA4 (when fitted and sealed)
- Reduced install time
- Cost saving as only 1 gland plate
- Bottom Gland Plate
- Fixing brackets available (to be ordered separately)
- Strong steel - powder epoxy coated
- Body and door RAL7035 (textured finish)
- Mounting plate in galvanized zinc steel sheet
- Body and door manufactured in 1.2 to 1.5mm sheet steel
- Gland plate manufactured in 2.0mm to 2.5mm sheet steel
- Enclosure coated with standard cycle thermosetting epoxy polyester powder
- Galvanised Back Plate included
- Dimensions: height 400mm x width 300mm x depth 150mm
- Internal depth: 125mm from mounting plate
- Number of locks: 1 lock
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.