Leo Switched LED Flexible Wall Spotlight in Matt Nickel 4W 3000K IP20 Non-Dimmable, Astro 1295002
This is the Astro Lighting Leo 7051 4W warm white 3000K LED spotlight in a matt nickel finish (SKU 1295002), coming complete with an ON/OFF switch on the base (LED driver included).
Ideal for wall mounting, this fitting has a flexible neck / body allowing you to re-direct the light beam wherever it is needed.
Great as a reading light in both domestic application and in hospitality; it can also be used in waiting rooms, conference venues, or rooms where a reading spotlight would be required.
Leo Matt Nickel LED Wall Spotlight - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Leo range LED wall mounted spotlights for interior lighting.
- SKU: 1295002
- Finish: Matt Nickel.
- Lamp used: 1 x 4W LED 3000K warm white, 193lm, non-dimmable with CRI of 90.
- Beam angle: 21 degrees
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Driver: Includes LED driver
- Weight: 1.16kg
- Switched fitting: Includes integral dolly / toggle switch on the mounting plate.
- Dimensions: 120mm base height x 45mm base width; 410mm max. projection, 30mm spot diameter x 120mm spot length.
- Cutout: length 107mm x width 30mm x recess depth 60mm.
- F Marked: can be directly mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Energy saving fitting; non-dimmable.
Model: Astro Lighting 7051 Leo Switched LED Wall Spotlight in Matt Nickel (1295002).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Range||Leo LED Wall Spotlight|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.