100mm Timer Bathroom and Kitchen Circular Fan in White / Chrome with Backdraft Shutter Manrose HAYLO100T
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Manrose Haylo 100mm circular timer bathroom and kitchen fan designed for the residential market. It comes with a standard white finish - both the bezel and the grille, and in the box you have a chrome bezel and chrome interchangeable grille.
Manrose Haylo HAYLO100T Timer Fan - Features
- Provides required performance of 54m3/h (15l/s) - bathrooms and 216m3/h (60l/s) - kitchens to comply with Building Regulations (Document F).
- Panel or wall mounting.
- Integral backdraught shutter.
- Single speed 100mm bathroom/toilet fan with integral adjustable overrun timer - up to 30 mins and backdraught shutter
- Dimensions: 98mm duct diameter, 107mm depth, 157mm diameter circular faceplate.
- Maximum pressure: 20 p.a.
- Sound volume: 34.0 dB(A)
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
- Mains voltage fan: 220-240V - AC. 50Hz
- Wattage: Single phase consuming 16 Watts
- Double insulated. Do not require an earth.
- All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations.
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
- The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
|Colour||white and chrome|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||34.0 dB(A)|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.