20mm diameter Bi-Metal Heavy Duty HSS Holesaw Drill (domestic and professional)
This is a single long life holesaw, a 20mm bi-metal premium cobalt holesaw, coming without pilot drill or arbor (original code: DPH020). This heavy duty holesaw can efficiently cut through aluminium, steel, brass, stainless steel, wood, plastic and cast iron.
Variable pitched 20mm HSS bi-metal premium holesaw for domestic and professional use
- Cutting: this holesaw features a smooth cutting action
- Irregular Depth Clearence Gullets help you avoid trapped spoil by providing a more efficient chip clearence meaning teeth stay sharper for longer.
- The teeth are precision set for effective material penetration and swarf clearance
- Cuts to a depth of 38mm (cutting depth).
- 8 % Cobalt for resistance and long life.
- Size: 20mm; cut tepth: 38mm.
- 20mm Heavy Duty Holesaw, DART bi-metal HSS premium holesaw
- Standard Arbor: A1. SDS fitting arbor: SDSAA1.
- Stronger Flex-Free Body Construction designed with high alloy content steel for structural integrity and tool dependability.
- Suitable for cutting thin or thick gauge materials - suitable for cutting aluminium, steel, stainless steel, brass, cast iron, wood, plastic, etc.
- Product make-up includes 8% cobalt for increased resistance and longer life
Note: the picture is informative.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.