White Circular Conversion Plate, 70mm - 180mm Conversion Plate for Downlights
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This White Circular Conversion Plate accommodates fittings with cutout from 70 mm and overall diameter to no more than 180mm except butterfly clipped fittings.
- Inner circle diameter: 70mm. Outer circle diameter: 185mm.
- This conversion plate will accommodate a fitting with cutout up to 70mm diameter and an overall diameter of no more than 180mm. It will not accept butterfly clipped fittings.
- Installation: To install this product simply remove the side clips from your existing fitting and replace them with the extended clips provided.
- CE Mark. F-mark. White finish.
- Class III electrical rated.
- It requires a light fitting like LVDL50DW (low voltage) or DLM356W (see the Required Items)
Note: even though we do our best to match the light fitting with the conversion plate, there may be a difference in the shade of white between the fitting and the conversion plate.
Also note: a thicker plaster board ceiling may be required, or a a wedge may be needed to secure the fitting to the existing ceiling. It is recommended that you use a registered electrician for installing and fitting these conversion plates with the suggested light fittings.
This fitting is non-IP rated; to use it in the bathroom, you can use the DLM413W (see the Required items) which is IP rated. As stated above, there may be some differences of color, and the downlight will sit on top of the plate, but it will do the job.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.