Aico Ei208 Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm (CO Alarm) with 7 Year Sealed Lithium Battery
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
- Proven Electrochemical sensor (7 year life)
- Lithium battery (sealed in)
- Easy to use large Test/Hush button
- Pre alarm LED gives early warning of CO
- Memory feature records if Carbon Monoxide (CO) has been detected
- End of life indicator
- Loud distinctive alarm sound (85db (A) at 3 metres)
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- Kitemarked to BS EN50291-1:2010
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Carbon Monoxide Alarm Description
- The Aico Ei208 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm that is powered by a sealed-in Lithium battery.
- The Aico Ei208 alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence. The box contains the CO alarm, mounting backplate, fixings x 2, and an instruction book.
- The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas on assembly to ensure accuracy. The alarm has a twist on mounting base which has multiple fixing points so it can easily be secured to a ceiling or wall. The memory feature records the last CO level sensed and can be useful to check if CO has been present if the occupier has been absent from the property.
- The alarm has an easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to test, checking all aspects of the alarm (sensor, electronics and sounder). The Aico Ei208 alarm has an ‘End of life’ indicator which will notify the user when the alarm needs replacing at the end of its seven year life.
- When dangerous levels of CO are detected, the Ei208 alarm will sound and the red alarm light will flash like this:
# CO level <43ppm, red light off, alarm off
# CO level 43-80ppm, the red light will have 1 flash every 1 sec, and the alarm will sound after 60-90 mins
# CO level 80-150ppm, the red light will flash 1 flash every 1 sec, and the alarm will sound after 10-40 mins
# CO level >150ppm, the red light will have 2 flashes every sec and the alarm will sound within 2 mins.
- The amber fault light will flash twice every minute with two beeps to indicate a fault with the sensor.
- The amber fault light will flash three times every minute with three beeps to indicate the unit is at the end of its life.
- The "Test/Hush" button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or perform a unit self test (if pressed and held).
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.