1. Top Tap Off - 100A top tap off allows for the Invicta 3 Type B board extensions or MCB up to 100A with connection kit.
2. Shrouded Neutral Bar - Clear shrouded neutral bar to IP2X allows the contractor to install cables without removing the shroud. This ensures the safe and easy installation of the Invicta 3 Type B distribution boards.
3. Trunking Entry - The unique trunking entry obround system top and bottom enables the quick fitting of the Invicta 3 Type B distribution boards to trunking and without the extra cost in time and materials.
4. Clear Labeling - The L1, L2, L3 on moulding are visible with and without the front cover of the Hager Invicta 3 Distribution Board fitted, which show through the cover for ease of phase identification.
5. Single Pole Blank - New single pole blank design is easy to fit to both three phase boards and on a full DIN rail (single phase and DIN rail extension boxes).
6. Metering - The metering is integral with the main board of the Invicta 3 Type B - no need for an additional extension box - this is saving you both time and money.
Again, you can find this guide online via Hager - Invicta 3 Distribution Boards Hager - and, to purchase this range of Type B Distribution Boards(the Hager Invicta 3), visit our website - Industrial Consumer Units.