The Rako Wireless RDT-PILL dimmer is a 250w wall box mounting dimmer for tungsten GLS and tungsten halogen GU10. Designed to fit in a standard UK or European back-box, the Rako RDT-PILL requires no neutral yet has full RF receiving capability and the same programmability as other Rako system components.
The "PILL" dimmer is useful for installations where fitting a standard Rako dimmer is difficult like the retro-fitting to control the wall lights.
The Rako "PILL" dimmer can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as the RCP wallpanels, the RAH hand helds, the timeclocks, etc, and forms an integral part of a Rako scene-set system.
Of course, the Rako Wireless PILL dimmer can also be controlled from a simple momentary action switch giving ON/OFF/Raise/Lower control allowing cost effective extra panels.
The control from the simple panels still allows the dimmer to be controlled as part of an overall house control system with master Off and macro command response.
The Rako Wireless RDT-PILL - Technical Specs
- A compact 250w RF dimmer designed to be located in a standard UK or European backbox;
- Trailing edge technology for quiet reliable dimming of tungsten GLS and tungsten halogen GU10 style lamps;
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 19.5mm;
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz;
- Weight: 46g; Housing: UL V0 material;
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C;
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non condensing;
- Connections: 2 way screw terminal for mains power, Molex 2 pin socket for auxilary switch;
- Protection: Auto resetting over current protection, Auto thermal shutdown, Voltage surge protection;
- Load types: Incandescent mains voltage lamps, Tungsten halogen GU10 lamps, Not suitable for low voltage lamps;
- 250W Back box dimmer, neutral-less (tungsten or mains voltage halogen only);
- The neutral less design allows for retrofit connection in standard wiring situations;
- Controlled from any Rako RAKOM device or simple contact closure input using a momentary push switch;
- Minimum load: 60w; maximum load: 250w;
- Terminal sizes: 1.5mm2 - Stranded, 2.5mm2 - Solid;
- Standards EMC - EN 5001-1 :1992, Immunity - EN 50082-1 :1997;
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz;
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile);