DEVIcomfort 7m² (0.5m x 14m) 700W Underfloor Heating Mat 100w/m2 DTIR-100 (self-adhesive mesh for Wooden Floors) Danfoss 140F1742
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Danfos 140F1742 - DEVIcomfort 7m² (0.5m x 14m) 700W Underfloor Heating Mat 100w/m2 DTIR-100 (self-adhesive mesh). It is the DEVIcomfort 100w/m2 DTIR-100 7m2 700W Underfloor Heating Mat (self-adhesive mesh, simple to install). Ideal applications: New-build or renovation wooden floors. This Danfoss 140F1742 is a DEVImat is 7 squared metres, giving you just enough shuffle room, with this model designed specifically for timber floors. The cold lead is an installation cable with strong conductors that ensure fast, safe and easy installation; furthermore, the leads are means-tested to ensure they have a long-life span, Ohmic resistance and high voltage and material controls.
Once you’ve got your hands on the mat, head on to our Installation instructions and you’ll be enjoying the lush benefits of strolling around a heated floor in no time. The DEVImat underfloor electric heating solution is ideal for rooms like the bathroom, the kitchen, the conservatory, or anywhere in the house where you need it. With the DEVIcomfort 100T mat you have a cost effective way of providing heated floors - and the super-stick self adhesive mesh is very easy to install.
About the DEVIcomfort DTIR-100 Range of Underfloor Heating
- DEVIcomfort™ is an extremely high-quality, 360° fully screened twin conductor self-adhesive all-in-one mat with a tough red PVC outer sheath (non UV stable). Its round profile, robust construction and low height ensures a fast, simple and safe installation which is perfect for renovating existing floors.
- Heating mat must be used together with an appropriate thermostat to secure against overheating and reduce energy consumption.
- The cold lead is an installation cable with solid conductors ensuring fast installation. A clearly visible connection avoids accidentally installing the heated cable in the wall.
- To ensure a long life-time, all cables are minutely inspected including tests for Ohmic resistance, high voltage and material controls to ensure the quality. This means that we are proud to supply our full floor extended DEVIwarranty™.
- Fast and easy to install. Self-adhesive mesh. Low height. Only one cold lead. Long life-time. Maximum protection
- Standard compliance: IEC 60335-1: 2012 (with amendments), IEC 60335-2-96: 2002 (with amendments
DEVIcomfort 7m² (0.5m x 14m) 700W Underfloor Heating Mat 100w/m2 DTIR-100 - Specs
- Gross weight: 3.77 kg
- Net weight: 3.73 kg
- EAN: 5703466247594
- Application: Floor heating
- Cable diameter: 4 mm
- Cable resistance: 75.6 Ohm
- Cable screen: Alufoil 100%
- Cable type: Twin conductor
- Certification company: Intertek Semko
- Cold lead: Yes
- Cold lead conductor quantity: 2
- Cold lead length: 2.3 m
- Cold lead quantity: 1
- Cold lead size: 1 mm²
- Cold lead type: DTWB
- Conductor insulation: FEP
- Coverage area: 7 m²
- Deformation strength: 600 N
- Description: DEVIcomfort 100T 7m² 230V 700W
- Element IP Class: IPX7 rated
- Flame retardant: Yes
- Heating output: 700 W
- Heating principle: Serial resistive
- Installation temperature: Min -5 °C
- Lead free: Yes
- Mat length: 14 m
- Mat output: 100 W/m²
- Mat width: 0.5 m
- Non operating temperature: Max 90 °C
- Operating temperature: Max 85 °C
- Outer sheath: PVC
- Outer sheath colour: Red
- Package depth: 220 mm
- Package height: 590 mm
- Package width: 220 mm
- Product group: Heating Mats
- Product name: DEVIcomfort™ 100T
- Pulling strength: 120 N
- Supply voltage: AC 230 V
- Thickness: 4.5 mm
- Type: DEVIcomfort™: 100T
- UV Protected: No
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.