Digital Lux Light Meter 0.1/20000 Lux in Black, Digital Lux Tester and Light Meter
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a digital light meter - a digital lux tester and meter available at Sparks. It integrates controls and viewfinder in a central control unit, and the sensor is connected via a curly cable.
Digital Lux Light Meter 0.1/20000 Lux - Features
- It is compatible with LUX lighting level units.
- Digital viewer 3.5 "for a comfortable and easy reading of the values with a maximum of 1999 units.
- It has an overcharge and low battery indicator.
- Standards: it complies JISC 1609: 1993 and CNS 5119 class A generic.
- CIE spectral response.
- Sensor based on photo-diode and filter.
- Measurement range: 0 to 200, 2000, 20000 LUX.
- Accuracy: +/- 4% for ranges of 200 and 2000 or +/- 7% for range of 20000 (calibrated to one lamp)for standard incandescent of 2856ºK).
- Block function of the current sample.
- It has terminals (+ and -) for connection to an external sampling unit.
- Central unit dimensions: 119mm x 64mm x 26mm.
- Sensor size: 125mm x 66mm x 36mm.
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Weight with installed 9V battery: 250 g.
- It comes supplied with a carrying case.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.