Ceiling Mount Passive Infrared Intrusion Detector
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The infrared detector, which employs low noise dual-element pyro-electric sensor and pulse counting PIR detection circuitry provides substantial immunity to false alarms caused by the environmental disturbances.
- Detection Pattern: 360° conical pattern, 11m diameter when installed on a 3.6Mm ceiling.
- Operating Voltage: 8-16 VDC.
- Quiescent Current: 15mA typical at 12VCD.
- Alarm Output: N.C. or N.O. reed relay contact in series with 18Ohm resistor.
- Alarm Period: 2-3 seconds.
- Tamper Output: Normally closed contact.
- LED: Walk-test enabled or disabled with internal link.
- Pulse Counter: 1 or 2 pulses selectable, alternate polarity signal processing.
- Mounting Height: 3.6m maximum.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C.
- Dimensions (mm): 86 (diameter) x 25.50 (depth).
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.