Kymi 220 Plaster Wall Light (Paintable) Ridged Semi-Cylindrical Fitting IP20 2 x GU10 lamps, Astro 1335001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting Kymi 220 plaster wall light (1335001) - a paintable fitting using 2 x GU10 lamps max. 50W (not included).
It is a mains voltage wall fitting for up-and-down lighting with a patterned semi-cylindrical shape - 90mm projection from the wall x 220mm height - for interior lighting.
Ideal for use indoor, this fitting can be spray-painted to obtain the finish needed for the general decor of the room.
Kymi 220 Plaster Up/Down Wall Light - Features
- Wall mounted fitting for up-and-down lighting, for wall mounting vertically only.
- Part of the Kymi plaster wall lights.
- SKU: 1335001
- Material: plaster.
- Finish: white plaster, spray-paintable fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, it can be installed in zone 3 in the bathroom.
- Class 1 Electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Lamps used: 2 x 50W max. GU10 halogen lamps (lamps not included).
- It can take energy saving lamps, and the lamps need to be ordered separately.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if dimmable lamps are used.
- Dimensions: 220mm height, 133mm width, 90mm depth.
- Weight: 1.68kg
- This product can be spray-painted; please follow the guide for spray-painting the plaster lights.
Model: Astro Lighting 7256 Kymi 220 Plaster Up-and-Down Wall Light (paintable). SKU 1335001
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Kymi Plaster Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.