Minima Matt Black Round Fixed Downlight 76mm Cutout IP20 using GU10 max. 50W, Astro 1249015
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 5791 Minima round recessed light (1249015) - 230V GU10 slim trim downlight for interior lighting, coming in a matt black finish. It is dimmable as standard, and it has an IP20 rating.
The lamp has to be purchased separately - it can take a LED lamp.
Minima Round Matt Black Recessed Downlight - Features
- Part of the Minima range of downlights from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1249015
- Fixed downlight with a slim trim.
- Finish: matt black
- Lamp used: 1 x 50W GU10 lamp (lamp not included, it needs to be ordered separately)
- Maximum lamp length: 76mm
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Mains voltage: 230V mains voltage fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting
- Not suitable for mounting on flammable materials (not F marked)
- Not suitable for covering with thermal materials
- Dimensions: depth 130mm, diameter 82mm.
- Cutout: 76mm diameter.
- Recess depth: 150mm
- Weight: 0.14 kg
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 5791 Minima Round Recessed Downlight (fixed) in Matt Black (1249015).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.