Minima Twin Adjustable Downlight in Matt White for Ceiling Plasterboard Mounting 2 x 6W GU10 LED, Astro 1249028
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 1249028 Minima Twin adjustable ceiling downlight ideal for ceiling mounting - for plasterboard installation only (not suitable for mounting in a solid ceiling).
This fitting requires 2 x GU10 LED lamps, max. 6W (not included, to be ordered separately) and it comes in a matt white finish. It is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used, and it has an IP20 rating, which allows you to install it in bathroom zone 3.
Minima Twin Adjustable Downlight in White - Features
- Part of the Minima range of ceiling mounted downlights from Astro Lighting.
- It is a twin downlight with adjustable spots.
- Mounting: ceiling mount, plasterboard installation only. Not suitable for mounting in a solid ceiling.
- SKU: 1249028
- Finish: Matt White
- Lamps used: 2 x 6W max. GU10 LED lamps, not included; the lamps need to be ordered separately
- Max. lamp length: 57mm
- Tilt adjustment angle: 20 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if dimmable lamps are used.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Dimensions: 192mm height, 100mm width, 125mm depth.
- Cutout diameter: 95mm diameter, 92mm width
- Recess depth: 150mm
- Weight: 0.72kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 1249028 Minima Twin Adjustable Downlight in Matt White.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||95mm x 92mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.