MK K4896WHI 20A Double Pole 1 Way Grid Module Switch MK Grid Plus White
- 10 or more: £4.92 (13% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the MK K4896WHI 20A Double Pole 1 Way Grid Module Switch MK Grid Plus White available at Sparks.
Please note: this Grid Module requires a Grid Cover Plate part of the MK Logic Plus range, and it also requires a yoke mounting frame. For example, for 2 Grid Modules you will need a K3632WHI 2 gang plate and a K3702 2 gang mounting frame. See at the bottom, the related items.
MK K4896WHI 20A Double Pole 1 Way Grid Switch - Specs
- It is the MK K4896WHI Grid Switch 1 Way Double Pole 20A
- Rating: 20A
- It is suitable for the MK Grid Plus range
- The grid modules clip fit to the frame without any requirement for special tools
- It can be removed or replaced when the grid frame is fixed in position
- Finish: White, White Insert
- Body & Switch Trim: White
- Type: One Module, Double Pole, One Way, 20A, 250V AC
- Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Dimensions: 59mm height, 23mm width, 34mm depth. It requires a 35mm back box.
- These Switches do not have to be Derated when used with Fluorescent or Inductive Loads
- Terminal Capacity: 4 x 1mm 4 x 1.5mm 4 x 1mm 2 x 4mm or 1 x 6mm
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5° to +40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Single grid module switch 1 way double pole
- MK Code: K4896WHI
About this MK Grid Plus Module
This MK Grid Plus Module needs to be installed in the proper mounting frame, it requires a back box, and it needs a front plate. It needs to be installed in a MK Grid Plus range front plate and it needs a backbox, which can be either flush or surface mounted.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||25mm x 59mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.