Taro Square Adjustable Downlight in Matt White using 1 x 50W GU10 (dimmable) IP20, Astro 1240016
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This fitting is the Astro Lighting 5642 Square downlight with an adjustable round spotlight coming in matt white finish (1240016).
It is an IP20 rated ceiling recessed light using one 50W GU10 light bulb, this fitting is is dimmable with a regular dimmer switch. The tilt adjustment angle of the lamp is 30 degrees.
Taro Square Tilting Downlight in Matt White - Features
- Square shape plate with a round spotlight, part of the Taro downlights range from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1240016
- Tilt adjustment angle: 30 degrees.
- Rotation adjustment angle: 355 degrees
- Finish: matt white finish.
- Lamp used: 1 x 50W GU10 lamp (not included, it needs to be ordered separately). It can take a LED lamp.
- Dimmable: this fitting is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Not suitable for installing on normally flammable materials.
- Dimensions: 92mm height, width 92mm, depth 85mm.
- Recess depth: 150mm
- Cutout: 79mm.
- Weight: 0.22kg.
Model: Astro Lighting 5642 Taro Square Adjustable Downlight Matt White (1240016).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.