This is the Sagab Voltstick Sound, a non contact voltage tester with sounder, 230Vac, in a green finish. It features both red LED and Sound indicators, ideal for safely checking the presence of an AC voltage - without making any disconnections in cables, sockets, fuses, junction boxes, circuit breakers, etc.
This voltstick SOUND features a detection "buzzer" for greater clarification. It also detects "round corners", in bright daylight, and in awkward out-of-sight areas. The high visibility green tube makes it easy to identify when dropped or hidden in the toolbox.
Voltstick SOUND - Features and Benefits
- Added Sounder feature
- Locates breaks in cables
- Detects blown fuses inside plugs or fuse holders
- Distinguishes between live and neutral wires in both single and three-phase supplies
- Identifies voltage-carring cables in junction boxes
- Identifies faulty in-line switches
- Locates defective in-series light bulbs
- Voltage indicator with safety handguard to avoid unintentional contact with live conductors
- Fully approved to IEC 61010-1 CATIII 1000VAC and CE
Volt Stick Sound AC Voltage Tester - Specs
- Voltage range: 200~1000v AC
- Sensitivity: Functions @ 4mm distance from 2.5mm² conductor carrying 230v AC
- Response Time: Immediate
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Power Requirements: 2 x Standard AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Relative Humidity: 80% @ 30°C, 50% @ 40°C
- Operating Temperatures: -20° ~ +50°C
- Overvoltage: CATIII, 1000v AC
- Dimensions: 145mm length, 18mm diameter
- Weight: 0.04kg (net), 0.08kg (gross)
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.