Aico Ei3018 Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Electro-Chemical Sensor, AudioLINK, and Easi-Fit Base
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The Aico Ei3018 is a CO alarm (Carbon Monoxide Alarm) containing a proven electrochemical CO sensor which detects the presence of toxic levels of Carbon Monoxide. It is the ideal alarm for kitchens, garages, utility rooms, and other areas where fuel-burning appliances may be installed.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
Aico Ei3018 Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Description
- This CO Alarm (single sensor) is has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor with a 10 year life for sensing the presence of Carbon Monoxide. This sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas in order to ensure its accuracy. In the alarm, the flash rate of red LED indicates the level of CO detected.
- Mains voltage: the Ei3018 runs on 230V AC mains power, and in the event of mains failure, there's a 10 year + built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium battery, which provides back-up supply and continuous operation.
- AudioLINK: this Carbon Monoxide alarm comes with AudioLINK technology, which allows the user to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet (you need to download the AudioLINK app)
- Memory: it has a memory feature which allows an alarm that has been activated previously to be easily identified (through the red flashing LED)
- SmartLINK compatible: if you want this CO alarm to be wirelessly interconnected into a system with other alarms, you need to purchase and plug in the Aico Ei3000MRF module, which allows wireless interconnection, data extraction, and real time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
- Test/Silence facility: it comes fitted with a large Test/Hush button which facilitates frequent testing of the alarm and system. The SILENCE function allows you to silence the alarm / system in the case of a false alarm or a nuisance alarm, or in the case of low battery/fault beeps. Checks sensors, electronics, display, interconnection and sounder. If the unit is in alarm when pressed, it silences the alarm for 10min (if alarming due to heat), 4 minutes (if alarming due to <150ppm CO).
- Self-test: Sensors, battery and electronics are automatically tested periodically.
- Future proof: the Aico Ei3018 Carbon Monoxide alarm is fully compatible with all the other Aico alarms and accessories, in case you need to upgrade or expand your existing system. Also, it works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK, or hybrid interconnecting systems.
- Wall or Ceiling mounting: if ceiling mounting is impractical, the Aico Ei3018 CO alarm can also be mounted on a wall. It should be located at a height greater than the height of any door or window, but still be at least 150mm from the ceiling. When installing in a room without a fuel burning appliance, it can also be wall mounted at breather level (approx. 1-2m above the floor) so it is possible to view the three light indicators.
Please note that the 10-year guarantee period is from the year of the manufacture and not from the year of purchase. Therefore, if the alarm is purchased 5 years after the manufacture (for example), the guarantee is only for 5 years.
Aico Ei3018 Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Technical Specs
- Installation: it should be installed in every room containing a fuel burning appliance, in remote bedrooms where occupants spend a considerable amount of time, and in every bedroom.
- Sensor Types: Electrochemical cell
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensors, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – pre alarm/ alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: Supplied with Easi-fit anti-tamper mounting plate with integral terminal block and wiring cover, includes screws and wall plugs
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 55mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 62mm
- Weight: 310g (product only), 376g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.