Hager VML910CU 10 Way Dual 100A RCD Configurable Metal Consumer Unit 18th Edition Fuseboard
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager VML910CU 10 Way Metal Consumer Unit Split Load Configurable 100A Main Switch Disc 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCCB Hager Fuseboard 18th Edition.
Please note: this board does not include the MCBs, these need to be ordered separately. It takes the MTN range type B SP 6kA MCBs: MTN106 (6A), MTN110 (10A), MTN120 (20A), MTN132 (32A), MTN140 (40A), and MTN150 (50A) - to be ordered separately (add to the basket the required quantity of each).
It is ideal for or the distribution of power in a residential application, conforming to BS EN 61439-3 including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
Hager VML910CU 10 Way Metal Consumer Unit - Features
- Dimensions of installed product: 246mm height x 370mm width x 100mm depth
- Rated current: 100A
- 10 way configurable consumer unit with 100A switch and 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCCB
- Metal split load and configurable enclosures with ability to protect selected circuits with RCBOs and remainder of circuits split across two RCCBs
- It comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and 2 RCCBs and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions.
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating)
- Type of door closing: non-keylock, not interlockable
- Number of modules: 10
- Incoming terminal capacity: 50mm2
- It is a 10-way configurable consumer unit
- It comes supplied with 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCDs and 1 x 100A DP isolator
- Number of rows: 1 row
- RAL colour number: 9019
- Protection index IP: IP2XC
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Standards: Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB
- It contains top, bottom, rear knockouts and a meter tail cable entry plate
Note: The picture is for information purposes only.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.